Sunday, February 22, 2009

Comparing Research Material for My Essay # 2

When beginning to research my essay, I deiced to use several different publications. Five of which are books, and two were Internet sources. The first book I researched was called Find Me, it is written by Dan Baldwin. The second is Adventures of a Psychic, Fascinating and Inspiring Story of One of Americas most Successful Clairvoyants. it was written by Sylvia Browne. The third was The Truth About Medium by Gary E. Schwartz, PhD. Fourth, was called Dread by Ali, and the fifth was Psychic Eye, a Psychic Eye Mystery by Laurie Victoria. The two Internet sources I deiced to use were Police Department Evaluation, Do Police department Really use Psychics? at www. skeptically.org, and Police Psychic, do they Really Help Solve Crimes? at www. csicop.org. Out of all these resources, the best three were Adventures of Psychic, and Psychic Eye, a psychic eye Mystery, and Find me. These had the most information I could use to prove my point of view on the subject. They also had more reliable information sources and were better suited to prove my thesis statement. Dread, was a book that was not what i had suspected. It was a book with several different poems on the subject of psychic. It wasn't helpful at all. The two Internet sources were helpful with providing a little information about real police cases that were solved with the help of psychics.

No comments:

Post a Comment