Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Process of Revising Essay # 1

When I revised my essay, I took into account what was the meaning of revision. I will be honest, I thought like many others, that revision was just proofreading an assignment. After reviewing the information on the suggested website, I used some of the helpful tips that were listed. I learned that revision requires you to be objective in your writing. Some of the tips I used were, I waited two days before I revised it so I could have a fresher view point of what I had written. I used some suggestions from the peer view as well. These were things like sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, and also wording. I also tried to revamp my ending and make my opening statement more catchy to the reader. I also allowed others to read my eassy to voice their own opinions.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=7073993766714374718&postID=4015802679621819525

    ReplyDelete