Sunday, February 15, 2009

How I'm Researching My Thesis Statement

When starting my thesis paper, I decided to do it on a subject that I was for and not against. This made it easier for me find reasons to to support my claim. I decided to use all books as my non-web sources as non-fiction books are a good source of accuracy of events. This was suggested inside the reading material on researching and information sources as well. The books that I have selected are all featured at the Free Public Library. I used the Kentucky Libraries by County site to reserve my book titles for pick-up. I also used good old fashion foot work before I used this option and went to the main library and researched the topic. When I read the recommend site about thesis, I gained a better understanding of what a thesis was and how to make mine stronger to support my views.

No comments:

Post a Comment